Draught Charlotte Private Events
Draught Charlotte is available for birthday parties, cocktail parties, holiday parties, divorce parties, cocktail reception, bridal parties, Corporate or Nonprofit Events, Public Event/Meetings, photo and film shoots or any type of gathering. Draught Charlotte is also available for a full buyout of up to 200 people.
OUR “SOCIAL GATHERING PLACE”
Gather here. Draught’s private event space is a comfortable place for friends to gather. With high-ceilings, original historic wood beams, natural light and a seperate entrance, it’s a perfect spot for private parties – birthdays, holidays, wedding rehearsal dinners, fundraisers, awards banquets, corporate events and more – our space can handle celebrations of all sizes.
Approximately 3500 sq. ft
Dining Capacity: varies
Cocktail Event: 200 people
Draught’s onsite event coordinator will work with you to design, plan and execute all aspects of your event. Amenities include:
- A fully integrated sound system with ability to host a live band or DJ on the small corner stage. Or we’ll play your custom playlist. Large screens can be networked for slide-shows and presentations.
- All food is provided on-site by our talented chef. Our customizable catering packages offer options for heavy hors d’oeuvers, buffet, sit-down dinners or anything in-between.
- Full-service bar with ability to customize your beverage options. Choose from one of our drink packages or customize your own selection. Our team will work with you to develop a ‘signature drink’ to further personalize your event.
- House tables, chairs, buffet service, china, flatware and stemware are included in our event service. Other seating arrangements can be easily accommodated by using one of several local rental companies.
- Onsite parking.
- Handicap accessible entrance and exit.
Book An Event
601 S Cedar St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
Hours of Operation
Closed during Fall
TUES - WED
11:00am – 11:00pm
THU - SAT
11:00am – 12:00am
10:00am – 11:00pm
Drop Us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!